Crypto.com NFT | The Most Trusted Crypto Wallet & Exchange
Crypto.com NFT is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that boasts more than 71 million wallets through its app. It offers a very different combination of decentralisation, immutability, and transparency. The Crypto wallet can store digital currencies and lending services for the Crypto economy. Users can easily buy, sell, deposit, withdraw and store various types of cryptocurrency, and it is also a very secure platform that helps protect wallets from hackers. If you want to use this exchange for trading, you will need to create your account and then complete the securing process of Crypto.com NFT.
How to Create An Account on Crypto.com NFT?
● Open the official website of Crypto.com NFT on your trusted browser, such as chrome.
● Or open the Crypto wallet app if you have already installed it on your Android or iOS device.
● On the top-left side, select the "Wallet" tab.
● Click the "Sign-Up" button.
● Enter the email address you use and regularly check on this form.
● After this, create a password and enter it in the next field.
● Re-enter your password for confirmation.
● Go through and tick the "Terms Of Service" box.
● Tap the "Continue" button.
● Click the "Get Started" button to see your Crypto wallet dashboard.
● After completing the registration form, you need to verify your email address.
● Open your email ID and click the "Verification Link."
● In your email id, you will also receive a Crypto.com NFT identifier. You can use this for login.
● After verifying your email ID, you must secure your Crypto.com NFT account. To do this, follow the given steps:
● Go to the "Security Center" tab to start the securing process.
● Click on the "Backup Phrase" button.
● Now, enter your password and click the "Submit" button.
● Press the "Next" button to display the four-word of the backup phrase.
● Write these words on paper and click the "Next 4 Words" button to see all the 12-words of your backup phrase.
● Tap the "Final Step" button.
● Now, enter all the words in the empty fields.
● Tap the "Finish" button.
● After the "Backup Phrase" process, now add your mobile number to enable the 2-step authentication factor.
● Lastly, click the "Block" button to enable blocking bad IPs.
How to Login on Crypto?
● Open the official website of Crypto.com NFT on your computer or laptop.
● Open The Crypto wallet app on your mobile if you install it.
● Go to the "Wallet" tab and select the "Login" button.
● Enter your email address and password that you entered on the registration form.
● Click the "Sign-In" button to complete the process.
How to Sell Crypto on Crypto.com NFT?
● Open the website or app of the Crypto wallet.
● Login to your account by entering your email address and password.
● Click the "Buy/Sell" crypto tab and select the "Sell" option.
● Select the "Private Key Wallet" or "Trading Account" from which you like to sell.
● After this, enter the "Amount" that you want to send in crypto or local currency.
● Select the recipient account and tap the "Next" button.
● On the checkout screen, you can view all the sale details.
● Lastly, click the "Sell" button to complete the process.
How to Buy Crypto on Crypto.com NFT?
● Open the official website of Crypto.com NFT on your computer.
● Or open the app if you download it.
● Tap the "Buy/Sell" crypto option.
● Pick the "Crypto" that you wish to purchase.
● Enter the "Amount" and the "Payment Method."
● Click the "Preview Buy" button to view all the details of purchasing.
● Tap the "Buy Now" button to finish the purchasing process.
How to Withdraw Crypto on Crypto.com NFT?
● To withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Crypto.com NFT exchange, visit the "Total Account Value" window.
● Select the "Withdraw" option.
● Select "Cryptocurrencies" from the drop-down menu.
● If you have already linked to the Crypto exchange and you want to move your funds, then select the "My Crypto Wallet" option as your destination address.
● If you want to withdraw funds to an external address, then log in to your third-party wallet to retrieve your deposit.
● Go to the deposit section of your Crypto.com NFT account.
● Copy the "Deposit Address" and use it as the withdrawal address on your Crypto exchange.
● In the destination address tab, paste your withdrawal address.
● Enter the "Amount" and the "Two-Factor Authentication Code."
● Tap the "Withdraw" button.
● If you want to save the addresses and use them in the future, then you have to enable the "Whitelisting Feature."
How to Deposit Crypto on Crypto.com NFT?
● To deposit cryptocurrencies to your Crypto.com NFT account, visit the "Total Account Value" window and click the "Deposit" button.
● Select "Cryptocurrency" from the drop-down menu.
● Copy the given deposit address and paste it into your third-party wallet.
● If you have a linked account of Crypto.com NFT, click on the "Deposit" button from your Crypto wallet withdrawal screen.
● If you don't have a linked account, log in to your wallet and enter the "Amount."
● Click the "Continue" button.
● To check the deposit history, click the "Order History" button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What important things should be noted for withdrawal?
● The minimum amount of withdrawal for USD is $2500.
● To make a withdrawal on Crypto.com NFT, you have to enable the 2FA security settings.
● For every USD withdrawal, you will be charged a fixed fee. You have to pay $25 for domestic transfers and $30 for international transfers.
How can I set up a recurring buy on Crypto.com NFT?
● Open your browser and log in to your wallet.
● Click the "Buy/Sell Crypto" button and select the "Buy" option.
● Pick the "currency" that you want to buy.
● Enter the "Amount" that you like to buy in your local currency or crypto.
● Click the "One-Time" button to change the frequency to daily, weekly, monthly, or twice a month.
● Choose the methods of your payment.
● Tap the "Next" button.
● To check the details, visit the "Checkout" screen.
● Click the "Buy" button.
What is the Double-Spending process in Crypto?
Double spending is a kind of spending money on a Crypto.com NFT, and it is the risk that a cryptocurrency is used more than two times. It helps users to review how Crypto networks work.